Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ladybug Craft for Young Children

photo of: Ladybug bulletin board, ladybug craft for children, insect art for preschool

Do you LUV ladybugs? 
Do you feel lucky when you see a ladybug? 

They ALWAYS put a smile on my face. 
Especially in artwork. 

So graphic. 
So simple!!

Are you wrapping up the year with insects? 
Winged creatures? 
The color red?
Circles?? 

Ladybugs are such happy additions for spring artwork. 
These insects were still drying during my music-lady visit. 

I can just imagine them on a spring insect bulletin board!!

photo of: Insect craft for young children, ladybug project for kindergarten, bulletin board Head Start

Or mix-it-up and have all sorts of spring. 

photo of: ladybugs paper plates

Did you get a chance to see my ladybug puppet tutorial?
Just click back here for that idea. 

photo of: Ladybug puppet tutorial, DIY ladybug puppet, ladybug craft for spring
-- Debbie --

Looking for butterflies in children's Art? 
Here's the link to that round-up. 


Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!

Thanks for your support! I am so appreciative of your pins!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...